Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stop doing these things if you want to learn English.

I chose to write a helpful article telling them what to do really if you want to speak English easily.
I've been always talking about things you should do to improve your English, but now I'm going to talk about things that you should never do if you want to learn English, I mean real English not textbook English to be clear.

Don't study grammar
For most English students, this rule has always been so strange, because they always think that English can never be learned without studying English grammar, I'm inviting you to read one of my old posts tittled English Grammar to learn more about how can English grammar kill you skills and abilities.

Never be shy:
This is one of the most important rules if you want to speak English without thinking and with a good accent. But unfortunately, most English students don't care about it and don't focus on it. So I'm advising you to teach yourself to never be shy when you want to speak English. I know you think that your friends will laugh at you when they hear you speak English, but you're completely "WRONG", so be clever and don't be shy.

Never speak English when listening to English:
This is also an important rule, there are two things: listening and speaking, and you should not do the two things simultaneously.
When you listen focus on listening in order to speak English very well.
I think this rule is simple and everybody can apply it, let's go to the next one.

Never try to remember English vocabulary:
Because vocabulary is going to be deeper into your brain if you followed my advices. You're welcome to read the 7 steps to English vocabulary to get more details and learn how to get more new English words in your memory without trying to memorize.

I hope that you enjoyed my rules, I'm ready to answer to your comments so don't hesitate.

1 comment:

  1. Spoken English Video Training And Self Learning DVD’s For sale. 2 DVD’s Just Rs 200/= Only. Contact us: T.Kannan.Cell: 09976570800

    ReplyDelete